Communications in Educational Leadership
This course provides an understanding for teachers in developing knowledge and skills for communications. Behaviors such as face-to-face communications, style of communication and group factors which effect communication are covered.
- Understand how communications work
- Gain active listening and responding skills
- Seeing things from other points of view
- Analyzing the communication of body language
- Learning strategies to deal with difficult people or situations