Description: This course will define the structure of business models; identify basic business model archetypes; and compare profitability, efficiency, and market value.
Prerequisite: 1st year student
Learning Objectives: Students will
- Identify and analyze several different business models.
- Analyze the business models of competitors.
- Understand the economics underlying common business models.
- Understand the dynamics that propels a business model to success.
- Build a business model for your own innovation.