Course Title: Certified Digital Supply Chain Professional
Course Length: 16 Units
Proficiency Level: Advanced
Prerequisite Requirements: Certification as a Supply Chain Professional or equivalent work experience of at least 3 years.
Unit 1: Introduction to Digital Supply Chain Management
Unit 2: Digital Supply Chain Planning
Unit 3: Digital Demand Management
Unit 4: Supply Chain Analytics and Optimization
Unit 5: Blockchain Applications in Supply Chain
Unit 6: Internet of Things (IoT) and Supply Chain
Unit 7: Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence in Supply Chain
Unit 8: Decision Support Systems and Supply Chain Execution
Unit 9: Cloud Computing in Supply Chain
Unit 10: Cybersecurity in Digital Supply Chain
Unit 11: Global Trade in the Digital Age
Unit 12: Sustainability and Compliance in Digital Supply Chain
Unit 13: Project Management for Digital Supply Chain
Unit 14: Digital Transformation of Supply Chain
Unit 15: Capstone Project
- Understand the basic concepts of digital supply chain management and its impact on business operations.
- Develop skills in digital supply chain planning, including demand forecasting, production scheduling, and inventory optimization.
- Learn how to implement digital demand management practices to ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Understand the role of supply chain analytics and optimization in improving supply chain performance and forecasting accuracy.
- Develop knowledge in blockchain applications, including smart contracts, supply chain traceability, and digital trust.
- Learn how internet of things (IoT) technologies can be applied in supply chain management, including asset tracking, predictive maintenance, and environmental monitoring.
- Understand how augmented reality and artificial intelligence can be used in supply chain management to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Develop skills in decision support systems and supply chain execution, including warehouse management, transportation management, and order fulfillment.
- Learn how cloud computing can be used to store, process, and analyze large amounts of data in supply chain management.
- Develop knowledge in cybersecurity practices for digital supply chain management to mitigate security risks and cyber threats.