Description: Students will learn how to research for funding opportunities; analyze the Notice (RFP) to identify all the requirements and limitations to be able to make the best opportunity selection; how to write the different section of the Application Narrative; how to prepare and present a grant budget; how to properly complete a government grant application form, how to include attachments; and how to submit grant applications.
Benefit of Certification: Organizations all over the world are seeking competitive grant funding. They all need a Certified International Grant Writer who knows what they are doing to get them to the top of the competitive pile.
- Students will learn
- how to research for funding opportunities
- how to read the instructions to determine eligibility, funding priorities, restrictions, etc.
- how to complete an entire international grant application narrative
- how to design and complete a grant budget.
- how to package and present the grant application
Assessment: The completion and submission of one international grant.