Coaching Strength & Conditioning Principles
Coaching Strength and Conditioning Principles is an online course and test based on the text, Bigger, Faster, Stronger. The course content is a research-based approach.
- Explore the scientific principles, concepts, and theories of strength training and conditioning as well as their applications to athletic performance
- Investigate key topics and current research in exercise physiology, biochemistry, anatomy, biomechanics, endocrinology, sports nutrition, and sport psychology
- Analyze the design of safe and effective strength and conditioning programs
- Learn techniques for warm-up, stretching, and resistance training exercises
- Gain insights into testing and evaluation, including the principles of test selection and administration as well as the scoring and interpretation of results
- Examine facility design, scheduling, policies and procedures, maintenance, and risk management