International Grant Writer
Description: Students will learn how to research for funding opportunities; analyze the Notice (RFP) to identify all the requirements and limitations to be able to make the best opportunity selection; how to write the different section of the Application Narrative; how to prepare and present a grant budget; how to properly complete a government grant application form, how to include attachments; and how to submit grant applications.
Learning Objectives: Students will learn
- how to research for funding opportunities
- how to read the instructions to determine eligibility, funding priorities, restrictions, etc.
- how to complete an entire international grant application narrative
- how to design and complete a grant budget.
- how to package and present the grant application