This course will investigate forces and trends that are influencing the nature of schooling and learning in a global society. Students explore the literature and the importance of holding a compelling vision for the future as an educational leader. They explore strategies for facilitating the development, articulation, implementation, and stewardship of a vision of learning that is shared and supported by the learning community.
- Problems With and Barriers To Global Education
- The issues discussed includes environment, development, intercultural relations, peace, economics, technology, and human rights
- Identify and define the generation styles of learning presented in this course
- Examine culture and community in a changing educational society
- Compare the strengths and weaknesses of educational styles of learning
- Identify parallels between the different educational systems
- Examine pedagogy for the 21st century