This course discusses how middle and senior-level managers/leaders can develop enhanced leadership competencies that promote building of high performing teams, developing successful organizational change strategies and enhancing organizational competitive advantage.
- Appreciate the conceptual and interpersonal competencies and skills needed to transition to middle and senior level leadership/management positions
- Apply the conceptual and interpersonal skills and competencies required of middle/senior level leaders/managers to specific organizational challenges, including organizational change
- Analyze various leadership scenarios and devise appropriate leader responses to situations participants commonly encounter in their organization
- Apply appropriate leadership skills to build a high performing team
- Analyze individual assessment results and identify specific actions to address any leader development gaps