Prerequisite: Access to Microsoft Excel 2013+ or Office 365
Some experience with Excel formulas is recommended, but not required.
Experience with printing and using a web browser are assets, but not required.
This course is designed for beginner Excel learners, who are seeking to build presentation skills with Microsoft Excel. This course provides a comprehensive understanding of the basic Excel formulas and functions. This course teaches through both analytical learning and through hands-on contextual examples designed to practice learning objectives.
- master the meaning of core terminology
- create a spreadsheet, table, and charts, with formulas and functions
- manage worksheets and workbooks; tables and table data; data cells and ranges; and charts
- perform operations by using formulas and functions
- make spreadsheets look professional
- print a spreadsheet
Methodology: The course is designed to engage students at a fundamental level of mastering the understanding of common course elements concepts through analytical and synthesis learning.