Special Education Administration
The purpose of this course is to gain meaningful understanding of the Administration and Supervision of a Special Education program.
- Enhance their ability to identify accommodate and plan for various disabilities
- Demonstrate improved teaching and best practices related to children exhibiting a variety of disabilities
- Demonstrate an expanded knowledge base by incorporating new techniques and resources that have been grounded in academic research
- Demonstrate mastery in assessment in using a variety of academic achievement or ability testing inventories
- Demonstrate specific program planning skills with specific interventions based on documentation and assessment of learning needs
- Demonstrate effective leadership skills when supervising program delivery