Supervision for Instructional Development
This online course provides an introduction to the fundamentals of supervision in instructional development. It covers the basics, including how to lead and oversee instructional improvement efforts, design curriculum, assess learning needs and develop initiatives. You will learn about different techniques used in creating a collaborative team environment as well as how to guide projects utilizing resources and personnel. You will also gain an understanding of how to collaborate with stakeholders, and execution of policy while ensuring quality standards are met.
Through interactive lectures, readings, discussions, videos, and assignments you will develop your knowledge of supervision principles while learning practical skills such as leading teams effectively, task management, resource utilization, and instruction evaluation. This course is ideal for those who are looking to further their understanding of instructional development or are interested in pursuing a role involving supervision or leadership within the education field.
- Understand basic principles of supervising instruction
- Lead a team effectively
- Utilize resources appropriately
- Develop strategies for improvement
- Analyze data from assessments
- Evaluate programs for success
- Comprehend methods for stakeholder engagement
- Master project task management
- Create collaborative environments
- Identify areas needing improvement