Description: This course is designed to provide an interactive, collaborative environment that fosters development of technology leaders with skill in the design and implementation of emerging technologies in the educational environment.
Prerequisite: Graduate Program in Education
Learning Objectives: Students will
- gain and understanding of comprehensive integration of technology
- identify and analyze curricular design, instructional strategies, and learning environments integrate appropriate technologies to maximize learning and teaching.
- learn to apply technology to enhance their professional practice and to increase their own productivity and that of others
- recognize the integration of technology to support productive systems for learning and administration.
- use technology to plan and implement comprehensive systems of effective assessment and evaluation.
- understand the social, legal, and ethical issues related to technology and model responsible decision-making related to these issues.