Description: Participants will learn effective strategies to improve the learn, assessment, and behaviors of students determined to be at-risk to graduation or grade promotion.
Benefit of Certification: This certificate will demonstrate that the participant understands advanced learning and behavioral techniques which have been deemed t be affective in working with at-Risk youth.
Learning Objectives: Students will learn about
- common classroom causes leading to an at-risk determination
- alternative Learning styles
- alternative Teaching Styles
- alternative assessment methods
- alternative behavior modification strategies
Assessment: Participants will develop detailed lesson plans using techniques and strategies effective with at-risk youth.