Description: The course for child care professionals seeking to fulfill state-mandated training requirements or obtain hours toward the Child Development Associate (CDA) National Credential.
Benefit of Certification: Assist in receiving the Child Development Associate (CDA) National Credential.
Learning Objectives: Students will learn
- stages of childhood development
- best practices in childhood behavior management
- childhood cognitive levels and development
- childhood emotional levels and development
- ethical issues in childcare