Course Description: In this online course participants will gain perspectives on financial management and governance of non-profit organizations.
Learning Objective: Students will be able to:
- gain an understanding of the unique nature of the nonprofit fiscal management.
- develop an understanding of financial management techniques for enhancing the effectiveness of nonprofit organizations;
- understand board governance and the its role in financial management;
- prepare essential financial statements
- develop analytic, critical, and expressive abilities;