Description: Everyone wants to be paid for presenting their ideas. To make a public presentation the speaker must first secure the event. This course teaches the logistics behind the presentation.
Key topics discussed included marketing, scheduling, and how to adopt a presentation to different demographics and time frames.
Learning Objectives: Students will learn
- where and how to market their presentation
- how to schedule multiple presentation
- how to schedule a balance of time between presenting, marketing, and office management
- how to adapt a presentation for time constraints
- how to adapt a presentation for different types of groups