Principles of Educational Administration
This online course provides an overview of the key principles of educational administration. It covers the fundamentals of successful leadership and management, including how to facilitate communication, execute problem-solving decisions, manage finances, and promote collaboration. You will learn about staff & volunteer management systems, facility & technology upgrades, budgeting processes, and organizational structures. You will also gain an understanding of how to implement successful strategies in a school or district setting.
Through interactive lectures, readings, discussions, videos, and assignments you will develop your knowledge of educational administration while learning how to lead initiatives that have a positive impact on student success. This course is ideal for individuals who are interested in developing their skills as an administrator or supervisor in the field of education.
- Understand principles associated with successful educational administration
- Facilitate communication between stakeholders
- Execute responsible decision-making
- Manage financial resources
- Evaluate staffing needs & solutions
- Find appropriate solutions for daily problems
- Identify potential facility & technology upgrades
- Create budgets that meet goals
- Promote collaboration among staff members
- Develop effective organizational structures