This Plumbing online course is designed to provide participants with an understanding of the fundamentals of plumbing systems and installation. Participants will learn about materials and equipment, and basic techniques for connecting pipes, drains, valves, and fixtures. The class also covers safety protocols when working with plumbing systems as well as industry standards compliance.
1) Demonstrate knowledge of different types of tools used in plumbing jobs.
2) Explain the process for installing pipes, drains, valves, and fixtures in a safe manner.
3) Identify industry standards that must be followed when assembling a plumbing system.
4) Analyze problems related to existing or newly installed piping systems and develop solutions accordingly.
5) Utilize various methods for testing water pressure levels in residential applications correctly.