Program Management (Managing Multiple Projects)
This online course provides an overview of the key principles and practices of program management. It covers the fundamentals of managing multiple projects, including how to organize teams, establish milestones and track progress. You will learn about different techniques used in program management as well as how to identify opportunities for improvement. You will also gain an understanding of how to develop a strategy for the successful execution of tasks.
Through interactive lectures, readings, discussions, videos, and assignments you will develop your knowledge of program management while learning how to balance resources, create integrated project plans and manage dependencies. This course is ideal for individuals who are looking to hone their skills as a project manager or those interested in pursuing a career in program/project coordination.
- Understand principles associated with managing multiple projects
- Organize teams & establish milestones
- Track progress & measure performance
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Balance resources
- Create integrated project plans
- Manage dependencies
- Utilize different techniques
- Streamline processes
- Address challenges & optimize outcomes